Referral Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am the law around here;)

Go down

I am the law around here;) Empty I am the law around here;)

Post  Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:19 am

1. No spamming. One post per offer, and you can only "bump" it yourself every other day. If you bump it more than that, the post will be deleted. If someone responds to your offer, send them a private message. Everyone deserves to have their posts read!

2. I will be looking through the posts. If I spot a scam, or a harmful link, it will be deleted, and you will be tossed out! This needs to be a good experience for everyone, and this is not the place to go looking for people to suck money from.

3. No fighting. If you must argue, do not do it in my forums, do it on FaceBook or something.

4. If there are complaints being made, that you aren't holding up your end of whatever deal you made, you will be tossed out. This is a "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" forum.

5. No talks about anything super political/controversial. Those are breeding grounds for fighting.

6. Do no publicly humiliate anyone, if you are having a problem with another member, tell me privately. If I see you put someone on blast, you guessed it, you are history!

7. For your own safety, do NOT give out your personal information for everyone to view, and do a little research on the offer you are considering to accept. We are all here to make money, not go broke or get scammed.

8. Please post in the correct areas. The "General" area is for general conversation. Only share links where it is allowed. Your posts may be removed. You can have your main link in your signature, but don't go putting your links in every sing post you make.

If you violate these rules, you might be tossed out depending on the exact situation. If you are lucky, you may just get a warning, but don't expect it to be friendly;)

That's pretty much it. I may revise this from time to time to deal with things that may come up.

There is no rule to the type of referral links shared. You can share your PTC, GPT, pay-per-lead, affiliate programs... Please be fair though. Do not expect someone to jump through hoops for you, if you aren't going to take similar actions to benefit them.

Have fun, go make some $$ !!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://referraltrades.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum